Lyon County State Bank
A Lyon County State Bank Mastercard® Debit Card works like a check.
Use it anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. Purchases are withdrawn from your checking account and recorded on your monthly bank statement. Your debit card also gives you ATM access, so you can use it to get cash anytime, day or night.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases¹
- Cash access at ATMs worldwide
- Free ATM Transactions at Lyon County State Bank ATMs and at Casey’s General Stores in Madison, Emporia, Americus and Cottonwood Falls. For a list of additional FREE ATMs available to LCSB Customers click here.
- Mastercard® ID Theft Protection™ ²
- Extended Warranty²
- Satisfaction Guarantee²
- Mastercard® Global Service²
- Mastercard® Airport Concierge™ ²
Activate or PIN Your Card
To activate your debit card, call our Telephone Banking at 620-343-6666 or 1-844-397-8519. Follow the voice prompts. You may also use our Telephone Banking system to set or change your debit card PIN.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your Lyon County State Bank Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please call 620-342-3523 or 1-877-448-5272 during normal bank hours. After normal bank hours, please call 1-888-297-3416 to report the missing card.
Fraud Protection for Debit Cards
Lyon County State Bank utilizes a Fraud Monitoring Service that is on guard for customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Fraud Monitoring Service provides real time scoring and decisions on debit card transactions. Temporary account blocking for transaction validation helps protect against fraudulent card transactions. To obtain the best level of fraud monitoring, insure that the bank has your valid phone number and email address on file.
Card Management – Take Control of Your Debit Card
With Card Management, you decide when and where your card is used. Now you can manage your card spending from your mobile device.
- Turn the card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all transaction attempts declined
- Set other instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Set international location restrictions for card usage
- Card Management is a complimentary service included with Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply.
Note: Our previous service for debit card text alerts, SMS Guardian, has been discontinued. Please use the Card Management feature of your Mobile Banking.
¹Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
²Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Mastercard® Guide to Benefits.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard® brand mark are registered trademarks and Mastercard® Global Service and Mastercard® Airport Concierge are trademarks of Mastercard® International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license.