Lyon County State Bank
A Lyon County State Bank Mastercard® Debit Card works like a check.
Use it anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. Purchases are withdrawn from your checking account and recorded on your monthly bank statement. Your debit card also gives you ATM access, so you can use it to get cash anytime, day or night.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 36 million places
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account
- Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases¹
- Mastercard® Global Service™ ²
- Identity Theft Resolution Services²
- Mastercard® Airport Concierge™
- Chip Technology
- Extended Warranty²
- Price Protection²
- Satisfaction Guarantee²
- Mastercard® Priceless® Cities
- Cash access at ATMs worldwide
- Free ATM transactions at Lyon County State Bank ATMs and at Casey’s General Stores in Madison, Emporia, Americus and Cottonwood Falls
Lost or Stolen Card
If your Lyon County State Bank Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please call 620-342-3523 or 1-877-448-5272 during normal bank hours. After normal bank hours, please call 1-866-546-8273 to report the missing card.
Fraud Protection for Debit Cards
Lyon County State Bank has a fraud monitoring service that is on guard for our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our fraud monitoring service uses teams of Fraud Alert Specialists and Fraud Analysts to provide services for fraud detection and prevention. They use real time scoring during the transaction authorization and temporary account blocking for transaction validation to help protect our customers from card fraud.
¹Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
²Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide To Benefits.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard® brand mark are registered trademarks and Mastercard® Global Service and Mastercard® Airport Concierge are trademarks of Mastercard® International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license.