Lyon County State Bank
Attention Online Banking Customers: Intuit product users are encouraged to use the following guides to modify Quicken settings and help ensure a smooth transition of your data before our Online Banking system conversion April 6th, 2017. This information is time sensitive.
With Online Banking, you have the convenience of doing your banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s convenient, secure and allows you access when you need it.
Online Banking Features:
- View up to date detailed transaction activity on your accounts
- Pay and Receive Bills with Bill Pay
- Transfer funds
- Place Stop Payment(s)
- View E-Statements and Notices
- View and print images of checks
- View LCSB loans and make payments from a LCSB deposit account
- Communicate directly with our staff through Secure Messaging
- Submit a change of address
- Transfer funds between your LCSB accounts or another Financial Institution
- Use a tablet or smartphone to deposit checks via our Mobile App, with Mobile Deposit
- Enrolling in online banking also gives you access to Mobile Banking
Additional Features for Commercial Customers:
- View additional features with Commercial Cash Management Online Banking
Please allow up to 3 business days for your application to be approved. Once approved, you will receive an email with your temporary password and login instructions.
Read our Online Banking FAQ’s or contact our customer service department.
Call 620-342-3523 or toll-free 877-448-5272
Available Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm or Saturday’s 8:30am to noon.