Lyon County State Bank
Who is eligible for Mobile Deposit?
- Mobile deposit is designed for individuals. Some Sole Proprietorship accounts may be eligible.
When do I see my credit for Mobile Deposit?
- Mobile deposits are not immediately available after submitting them in on-line banking. Your deposit will be in a “Needs Review” status until the bank has accepted or rejected it. Please allow up to 24 hours for your deposit to post if submitted Monday-Friday or up to 72 hours if submitted after 5:00 pm on Friday. Deposits are not processed on the weekend.
- Deposits received and accepted will appear in account details.
- Deposits made after 5:00 pm will be processed on the next business day.
How many checks can I deposit at one time?
- One check-for each check deposited there will be one deposit to the account.
How do I initiate a mobile deposit?
- Mobile deposits are submitted using the Mobile Banking app. You may view submitted deposits in on-line banking with any device.
- Images and information for deposits submitted will appear in the right sidebar of on-line banking under the “Submitted” tab of Deposit Check History.
- Once a deposit is accepted for processing, it will appear under the “Accepted” tab of Deposit Check History and it will appear in your account transactions on the Account Details screen.
What if my deposit is rejected?
- A reject reason will be provided and will be available with your submitted deposit information in on-line banking in the Deposit Check History.
- Before resubmitting a check with Mobile Deposit, please correct any errors referred to in the reject message.
What should I do with the original check?
- Confirm that the deposit was processed before destroying the check. It is your responsibility to ensure that the check is either held in safekeeping or destroyed after you have submitted a mobile deposit. We recommend that you notate on the back of the check, the date and time that you deposited the check with Mobile Deposit.
- An original check submitted through mobile deposit SHOULD NOT BE cashed or deposited using another method. Once it is submitted as a mobile deposit, the original item becomes void.
If you have additional questions about Mobile deposit, please call Lyon County State Bank Back Office Processing at 620-342-3523 or toll free at 877-448-5272.