Lyon County State Bank
Industrial Branch Scheduled to Reopen
Emporia, KS— 8/31/2021 — Lyon County State Bank’s Industrial Branch will reopen Friday, September 3, 2021, for drive-thru services only. The Merchant Street location remains open for drive-thru transactions ONLY and all lobby services will remain by appointment only. The safety of our staff and customers is our top priority. It is our hope that by following the CDC guidelines for limiting social interaction we can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
In addition to our drive-thru services during regular operating hours, customers will continue to have access to ATM’s, Night Depository Service and Remote Banking technology. To visit with a banking associate or access your Safe Deposit Box, please call 620-342-3523.
Bank Anytime, Anywhere, 24/7
- Telephone Banking is available 24/7 by calling 1-844-397-8519 or 620-343-6666
- Online Banking can be accessed at Mylcsb.com
- Download the LCSB Mobile Banking App to bank from your smartphone or tablet
- Our Call Center will remain available Monday – Friday from 8:00AM – 5:30PM and Saturdays from 8:30AM – 12:00PM by calling 620-342-3523
- Drive-thru hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30AM – 6:00PM and Saturdays from 8:30AM to 12:00PM.
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation. You will continue to have access to your funds and the bank remains strong and secure.
For the most current information regarding our response to COVID-19, visit Mylcsb.com or follow us on Facebook.