To open your non-personal or business accounts, you will need to provide copies of your business documents.

This could include:

  • Certified Articles of Incorporation
  • Certificate of Good Standing from the Kansas Secretary of State
  • Government Issued Business License
  • Partnership Agreement
  • Trust Certification
  • Resolution
  • Letters Testamentary
  • Tax Returns
  • Copies of Board Meeting Minutes.