Lyon County State Bank
Our Business Online Banking enables business customers to access account information, conduct transactions and initiate ACH transactions and wires on the Internet, 24-hours a day.
Lyon County State Bank’s Business Online Banking allows business owners to establish different authority levels for each online banking user. For security and tracking, a unique access ID and password are selected for each user. We offer two different packages for Business Online Banking.
Basic Business Online Banking
- Setup and manage different employee access levels within Business Online Banking
- View detailed transaction activity on your accounts
- Transfer funds between your LCSB accounts
- View LCSB loans and make payments from an LCSB deposit account
- View E-Statements and Notices
- Place Stop Payments on Checks
- Submit a change of address
- Communicate directly with our staff through Secure Messaging
- Download account information
Business Online Banking with ACH Origination and/or Wire Services
Pay bills and employees with direct deposit, or collect payments from customers with Lyon County State Bank’s ACH Origination and Wire Transfer services.
- Includes everything listed with Basic Business Online Banking
- Requires prior approval
- Requires use of an assigned Token for Business Online Banking access
- Basic Business Online Banking – no charge
- Business Online Banking with ACH and Wire Origination services – $15.00/month plus Token Fees of $2.00 per month, per user
- ACH Origination – $4.00/file and $0.06/item
- Wire Transfer Origination – $15.00 each
For helpful tips and education on protecting your business, nonprofit, government, and other public-sector organization, visit our Security Center and NACHA’s “Protecting Against Fraud” booklet available here.