Lyon County State Bank
Our Business Online Banking enables business customers to access account information, conduct transactions and initiate ACH transactions and wires on the Internet, 24-hours a day.
Lyon County State Bank’s Business Online Banking allows business owners to establish different authority levels for each online banking user. For security and tracking, a unique access ID and password are selected for each user. We offer two different packages for Business Online Access.
Basic Online Banking Cash Management Features
- Setup and manage different employee access levels within Online Banking Cash Management
- View detailed transaction activity on your accounts
- Transfer funds between your LCSB accounts
- View LCSB loans and make payments from an LCSB deposit account
- View E-Statements and Notices
- Place Stop Payments on Checks
- Submit a change of address
- Communicate directly with our staff through Secure Messaging
- Download account information
ACH & Wire Transfer Features
Includes Basic Online Banking Cash Management plus:
- Originate ACH Transaction files and Wire Transfers to pay employees, bills or other expenses online
- Requires use of an assigned Token for Online Banking Cash Management access
- Basic Services – no charge
- Basic Services plus ACH & Wire Transfer – $19.95/month plus Token Fees of $2.00 per month, per user
- ACH Origination (requires contract) – $4.00/file and $0.06/item
- Wire Transfer Origination (requires contract) – $15.00 each
For helpful tips and education on protecting your business, nonprofit, government, and other public-sector organization, visit our Security Center and NACHA’s “Protecting Against Fraud” booklet available here.