Lyon County State Bank
Lyon County State Bank is a growing organization. Our associates are only limited by their own willingness to learn, and we encourage and support interest in new fields.
We look for leaders at every level. By supporting their individual goals, and inspiring our employees to grow, we empower them to design a more meaningful, fulfilling career and create an environment where they can thrive. To apply, visit one of our banking centers or click here to print an LCSB Employment Application. Applications and resumes should be sent to the attention of Cole Cassity, Assistant Vice President and Human Resources.
There are no open positions at this time.
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employer-paid group life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- 401(k)—with immediate matching and no vesting requirements
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Leave Time
- Free Banking Services:
- Interest Bearing Checking Account
- Savings Account
- Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
- Safe Deposit Box 3×5 (Reduced fees for larger boxes)
Lyon County State Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Lyon County State Bank complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the bank operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.