Lyon County State Bank
Lyon County State Bank Mastercard® Debit Business Card
A Lyon County State Bank Mastercard® Debit Business Card works like a check. Purchases are withdrawn from your checking account and recorded on your monthly bank statement.
Request a debit card for your employees to use for business expenses or purchases. Businesses can request up to 4 debit cards at no charge. Additional cards are $10.00 each. A Business Debit Card Agreement is required and cards are issued in the employee’s name in conjunction with the business name. The business is responsible for employee usage.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases¹
- Cash access at ATMs worldwide
- Free ATM transactions at Lyon County State Bank ATMs. For a list of additional FREE ATMs available to LCSB Customers click here.
- Mastercard Digital Merchant Offers²
- Mastercard Receipt Management²
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection²
- Mastercard Global Service²
- MasterRental Insurance Coverage²
- Mastercard Easy Savings® Program²
Activate or PIN Your Card
To activate your debit card, call our Telephone Banking at 620-343-6666 or 1-844-397-8519. Follow the voice prompts. You may also use our Telephone Banking system to set or change your debit card PIN.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your Lyon County State Bank Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please call 620-342-3523 or 1-877-448-5272 during normal bank hours. After normal bank hours, please call 1-888-297-3416 to report the missing card. You can also mark your card as lost or stolen by using the Card Management feature in your Mobile Banking app.
Fraud Protection for Debit Cards
Lyon County State Bank utilizes a Fraud Monitoring Service that is on guard for customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Fraud Monitoring Service provides real time scoring and decisions on debit card transactions. Temporary account blocking for transaction validation helps protect against fraudulent card transactions. To obtain the best level of fraud monitoring, insure that the bank has your valid phone number and email address on file.
Card Management – Take Control of Your Debit Card
With Card Management, you decide when and where your card is used. Now you can manage your card spending from your mobile device.
- Turn the card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all transaction attempts declined
- Set other instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Set international location restrictions for card usage
- Card Management is a complimentary service included with Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply.
Note: Our previous service for debit card text alerts, SMS Guardian, has been discontinued. Please use the Card Management feature of your Mobile Banking.
¹Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
²Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Mastercard® Guide to Benefits.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard® brand mark are registered trademarks and Mastercard® Global Service is a trademark of Mastercard® International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license.